Lansky Leather Stropping Polishing Hone
Regular price $17.99 Sale price$15.99 Save $2.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
For use with Lansky Sharpening Systems. Polishing a knife edge or "stropping" with leather will result in the most keen edge your blades have seen since they left the factory. Stropping with leather is an age old technique for polishing a blade edge that delivers unparalleled results. Already possessing the largest amount of accessories, the addition of another hone further asserts the superiority of the Lansky Controlled-Angle System. This Leather Hone is used only on blades that are already extremely sharp. This is the only Lansky Hone that is moved in the opposite direction of all the other hones. Proper stropping instructions included in the packaging.
- Leather hone puts extremely fine edge on blades
- Puts the finishing touch on your blade
- Leather Hone is used only on blades that are already extremely sharp
- Stropping" with leather will result in the keenest edge your blades have seen since
- Proper stropping instructions included in the packaging