Okuma ITX 1000H Carbon Spinning Reel
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The Okuma ITX Carbon spinning reels are a lightweight, compact bodied spinning reel constructed of rigid C-40X long strand carbon fiber. This C-40X process is 25 percent stronger than standard graphite reels. Lightweight and rigid the C-40X rotor and its TCA construction make the ITX perfect for your freshwater and light inshore needs. The ITX features a multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with Okuma’s Hydro Block Gasket, keeping water out and your drag running smooth. The 7HPG +1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings keep the reel running smoothly along with the precision machine cut brass pinion gear. And the Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing stops the reel on a dime. ITX reels are designed with Okuma’s CFR, Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology which sweeps water away from the two-toned anodized machined aluminum spool. The 1,000, 2,500, 3,000 and 4,000 size reels all come standard with 6.0:1 high speed gearing. One of the key features of the new ITX Carbon reels is the machined aluminum, screw-in handle design keeping your handle running tight with no more loosening screws.
- Gear Ratio: 6.0:1, Line Retrieve: 28.7"
- Multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with Hydro Block gasket. Lightweight and rigid C-40X rotor and TCA construction
- 7HPB + 1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings
- Machined aluminum screw in handle design
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- Max Drag Pressure: 7 lbs