SureFire Scout Light 6V DF 1500 Lum 1913 Picatinny Mnt
Regular price $359.00 Sale price$323.99 Save $35.01
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The new Dual Fuel Scout Light Pro is the ultimate single-output WeaponLight, uniting the combat-proven elements of the M600DF Scout Light with SureFires new Low-Profile Mount (LPM).The LPM delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the lights position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. The Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel features a recoil-proof, ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650B* rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes the recoilproof LEDs light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel ideal for close- to longer-range applications. A slight press of the Z68 tailcap switch will activate the momentary-on, while fully depressing the tailcap until it clicks will activate constant-on. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the rugged and lightweight Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Dual Fuel Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail
- Dual Fuel, virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with 123A batteries or 1,500 lumens with included SF18650B rechargeable lithium-ion battery & charger kit
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close- to longer-range operations
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Dual Fuel Scout Light Pro rugged, durable, and combat ready