Wheeler Engineering Professional Retical Leveling System
Regular price $67.99 Sale price$62.99 Save 7%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The Wheeler Engineering Professional Retical Leveling System (PRLS) is a precision tool and technique designed to allow a scope to be perfectly leveled on any firearm with ease. CNC machining, factory adjustment calibration set screws, anodized aluminum construction and a protective molded case put the PRLS in a class of its own. The system is comprised of two machined aluminum level housings calibrated to their integrated levels. The Barrel Clamp Level is attached to the guns barrel while the smaller Reference Level is placed on scope base, bottom half of a ring or other flat surface perpendicular to the vertical axis of the gun. The gun is then rotated until the Reference Level is aligned. The tuning adjustment knob on the Barrel Clamp Level is then turned until its level is centered to match the Reference Level. At this point the Barrel Clamp Level is calibrated to the guns axis. The scope can be installed loosely and the Reference Level placed on top of the scopes turret cap. The scope is rotated until the Reference Level is aligned with the Barrel Clamp Level and then simply secured in place. The Wheeler PRLS is the most effective instrument available for precision scope alignment.
- Includes 2 machined aluminum level housings calibrated to their integrated levels
- Barrel clamp level has non-marring pads to protect the gun's finish
- Barrel clamp level is adjustable to fit around even the largest diameter barrels, including shotguns
- Reference level has magnetic bottom for stability
- Each level has an integrated bubble level for precise measurement