ACR HydroFix Hydrostatic Release Unit f/Category I EPIRB
Regular price $159.95 Sale price$147.99 Save $11.96
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
HydroFix™ Hydrostatic Release Unit for Category I EPIRB
A rod system does not rely on a battery, blade or pyrotechnic device to release the beacon. This advantage allows for a quick, seamless and reliable release in an emergency. Note that this is a date-stamped product and must be replaced every 2 years from the date of installation or 4 years from the date of manufacture.
- Allows release of a beacon from a Category I bracket when submerged in water between 4.9' - 13.1' (1.5 - 4 m)
- Easily replaceable
- 100% factory tested
- Fits: Open Face™, Sea Shelter™ Sea Shelter™2 and Sea Shelter™3 brackets
- Size: 2.5" x 3.4" x 2.0" (6.3 x 8.6 x 5.0 cm)
- Weight: 3.3oz (93.6 g)
*Not for use with the following outdated EPIRBS: 2754,2756,2758, and 2759
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Manufacturer : ACR Electronics
Manufacturer Part No : 9490.1
UPC : 791659949016