Adventure Medical Dog Series- Me & My Dog First Aid Kit
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Dog Series - Me & My Dog First Aid Kit
Because they love the freedom of the trail as much as you do, this kit has comprehensive first aid solutions to keep both you and your four-legged hiking buddy safe on all your adventures together.
Human & Canine First Aid Essentials:
- Have peace of mind knowing you have the right safety essentials for you AND your dog
SOL Emergency Blanket:
- Treat shock & hypothermia
Emergency Cold Pack:
- Reduce swelling of sprains and strains with the emergency cold pack
10 CC Irrigation Syringe:
- Effectively clean wounds and prevent infection
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover:
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage
Cohesive Elastic Bandage:
- Easily wrap injuries with this self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur
- Size: 7.5" x 3.5" x 5.3"
- Weight: 1.47lbs
Wound Care / Cuts
- 5 - Easy Access Bandages, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 2 - Easy Access Bandages, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 - Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Nitrile Glove, (Pair)
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
Sprain / Strain:
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
- 1 - Instant Cold Compress
- 3 - Safety Pin
Medical Instruction / Instruments:
- 1 - Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - EMT Shears 4"
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Leash, 5" Nylon
- 1 - Hydrogen Perozide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
- 1 - Survive Outdoors Longer Emergency Blanket
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Aspirin (325 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer : Adventure Medical Kits
Manufacturer Part No : 0135-0110
UPC : 707708050114