AMK Sportsman 300 Medical Kit
Regular price $107.00 Sale price$89.99 Save $17.01
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Venture far afield on your next hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, or ATV trip knowing you’re prepared if accidents occur. Well-stocked to treat serious injuries far from medical care, the AMK Sportsman 300 Medical Kit contains enough first aid supplies for a group of seven on a week-long adventure. This wilderness first aid kit sets the standard in backcountry care with hospital-quality contents for treating injuries and illnesses ranging from tick bites and knife cuts to fractures and penetration wounds. The supplies are organized into injury-specific pockets using the Easy Care Organization System and are listed on the external kit map so you can quickly find what you need in an emergency. For day trips away from base camp, leave the larger kit behind and pack the detachable, waterproof trauma kit for a lightweight addition to your hunting gear, snowmobile backpack, ATV bag, fishing gear, or archery equipment. Don’t let a nasty fall, slipped knife, or stuck fishhook ruin your time in the backcountry. Whether you’re looking for a hunting first aid kit, fishing first aid kit, or a compact first aid kit for your vehicle, the Sportsman 300 gives you confidence knowing you’re prepared.
- Includes: Wilderness and Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- Wound Stop Trauma Dressing: Modeled after the Israeli Bandage, this easy-to-use dressing applies direct pressure to immediately stop bleeding
- Detachable Field Trauma Kit: Lightweight, waterproof trauma pack has supplies to stop severe bleeding and administer CPR
- Find it Fast Design
- Hospital-Quality Supplies: Clean and close wounds using the irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, and tinctures of benzoin; Promote healing for burns with petrolatum dressing
- Promote healing for burns or improvise a seal for sucking chest wounds with the petrolatum dressing
- Easy Care Organization System: Provide fast and effective care in emergencies