Danner Womens Fort Lewis 10" Tactical Boot
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Product Description: The Fort Lewis Boot is our toughest law enforcement boot, created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington. USA-made and FORSCOM approved, this boot is loaded with features that meet the needs of warriors and law enforcement professionals. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole combats fatigue during long marches, while a full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keep the boot waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction provides a stable platform underfoot and superior durability. Every component of this product, down to the raw material sourced to manufacture each part, is sourced from the United States, making it Berry Compliant.
- Style: 29110
- Weight: 57 oz per pair
- Height: 10"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Airthotic
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 650
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Vibram® 148 Kletterlift
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA - Berry Compliant
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper: Made from smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- FORSCOM Approved: Approved for wear by the U.S. Army Forces Command.
- Vibram® Kletterlift Outsole: Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching.
- 365-Day Warranty: If your purchase isn’t up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.