Hogue ARS Stage 1 Carry Holster Sig Sauer SP2022 CF Weave
Regular price $54.95 Sale price$43.99 Save $10.96
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Hogue holsters offer unparalleled protection without compromising performance and comfort. Heavy duty construction ensures guaranteed performance in any environment and any condition. All models feature Hogues patented Automatic Retention System an ingenious trigger guard-lock design thats surprisingly hard to defeat when the handgun is holstered. A discretely-located thumb release on the inside of the holster makes for an intuitive, fast draw while re-holstering is quick and consistent thanks to a form fitted pistol channel. The unique thumb activated unlocking mechanism allows for a quick, smooth deployment. A closer look at a Hogue holster reveals a host of exclusive features built into each one including a flexible, comfortable paddle that conforms beautifully to the hip that is interchangeable with the included belt plateoption. The built-in cant eliminates the need for easy-to-lose spacers and washers. Most models can be configured for straight, FBI angle or cross draw positioning and all feature a contoured, low print profile. The entire line is intelligently-designed with an eye toward ergonomics, function and durability.
- Right-handed carry holster in CF Weave polymer designed to fit SIG Sauer SP2022
- Contoured profile fits closely to the body reducing firearm printing
- Tension Screw allows custom adjustment for perfect preferred fit
- ARS, Automatic Retention System, secures firearm when holstered; retention is released by a natural thumb depression on release lever
- Molded to match features of specific firearms for professional, sleek look