PEET Wader Electric Dryer with 12-inch Extensions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The Wader PEET Dryer makes an excellent stand on which to store your hip boots or waders, so they will be warm, dry and ready for you to head to your favorite stream or shoreline the moment you hear that the fish are running. When the season closes, simply remove the PEET Extensions to transform your Wader PEET Dryer into an Original PEET, for drying standard height boots and shoes. The sturdy base easily plugs into any standard 110-120 volt U.S. household current and is available in 240-volt electrical configurations (New Zealand, United Kingdom and Europe). This product is proudly made in the USA.
- Removes wet and sweat from your waders and drysuits, keeping your feet comfortable, healthy, and dry.
- Silently dries and deodorizes gear in 3 to 8 hours, all while using less electricity than a standard light bulb.
- Safely and effectively dries leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, fleece, felt, microfiber, and more.
- 25-Year Warranty
Disclaimer: A voltage reducer may be required for use of this dryer in countries other than those intended. PEET is not responsible for any resulting overheating or damage caused by the misuse of this dryer.