Permatex The Right Stuff® Caulking Gun
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The Right Stuff® Caulking Gun
Make leak-proof gaskets and return equipment to service immediately! Permatex premier instant gasket maker was designed as a replacement for conventional gaskets. This elastomeric “formed-in-place” material is more reliable and longer lasting than pre-cut gaskets. It is blowout resistant and protects against leaks and seepage caused by vibration and thermal expansion. Formulated to meet or exceed performance standards for long-term salability, durability and handling, this material is used on OEM production lines and specified in their service parts programs. Temperature range -75°F to 450°F (-59°C to 232°C) continuous, 500°F (260°C) intermittent; resists ATF, coolant, oil and other shop fluids. Sensor-safe. Fleet-tested.
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Automotive, heavy duty, and marine gaskets, valve covers, gearbox covers, pumps, oil pans, thermostat housings, water pumps.
- Motorcycle - Suggested Applications: Transmission housing cover, clutch release cover
- Heavy Duty - Suggested Applications: Case covers, power divider shaft housings, input/output power shafts, PTO covers to housing, cover housing gasket, differential, assembly to rear axle housing, power dividers, axle shaft flanges
Slice tip off cartridge. Attach and cut nozzle at desired opening at a 45° angle, and insert into a standard cauking gun.
Manufacturer : Permatex
Manufacturer Part No : 800368