Permatex Ultra Black® Maximum Oil Resistance RTV Silicone Gasket Maker - 13oz
Regular price $27.99 Sale price$24.99 Save $3.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Ultra Black® Maximum Oil Resistance RTV Silicone Gasket Maker - 13oz
OEM specified. For dealership warranty requirements, Ultra Black® ensures extended drivetrain warranty compliance. Fast-curing formula. Sensor-safe, low odor, noncorrosive. Meets performance specs of OE silicone gaskets. Retains high flexibility, oil resistant properties through use of a patented adhesion system. Temperature range -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C) intermittent; resists auto and shop fluids and vibration.
- Automobile - Suggested Applications: Valve covers, oil pans, intake manifold end seals, timing covers, differential covers
- Marine - Suggested Applications: Valve covers, oil pans, intake manifold end seals, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings
- For best results, clean and dry all surfaces with a residue-free solvent, such as Permatex® Brake & Parts Cleaner.
- Cut nozzle to desired bead size – gaskets are best formed using a 1/16" to 1/4" bead.
- Apply a continuous and even bead of silicone to one surface, surrounding all bolt holes. Remove excess with knife at once. Assemble parts immediately. Do not squeeze out silicone by over tightening bolts. Re-torque will not be necessary.
- Silicone dries in 1 hour, and fully cures in 24 hours, at 70% – 50% relative humidity. Allow more time in cold weather.
- Replace cap after use. Clean hands with dry cloth or Permatex® Fast Orange® Hand Cleaner. Clean tools with non-flammable cleaning fluid.
NOTE: Not recommended for use on head gaskets or parts in contact with gasoline.
Manufacturer : Permatex
Manufacturer Part No : 24105
UPC : 686226241054