Pulsar Merger LRF XP50 Thermal Binocular
Regular price $7,022.34 Sale price$6,485.99 Save 8%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Pulsar’s Merger LRF XP50 is made in the classic design of daytime binoculars and includes the form factor of a small size, external aesthetics and exemplary ergonomics. The Merger LRF with its 2.5-20x variable magnification boasts a powerful 640x480 17um thermal imaging sensor with NETD less than 25mK, ensuring detail recognition out to almost 2,000 yards, even under the harshest weather conditions. A built-in precision laser rangefinder, able to detect distance measurements over 1,000 yards, allows you to measure distances in single measurements and continuous scanning modes with tremendous accuracy for a quick and error-free target distance assessment. The high-sensitivity 640x480 sensor with less than 25mK NETD captures minimal temperature differences when observing in conditions of low temperature contrast, as well as during rain or fog. An advanced fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens, along with the sophisticated sensor, 8 color palette options and AMOLED display, provide exceptional detection and identification capabilities. Two independent batteries offer up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge. The Merger also comes standard with built-in video and photo recording capabilities and 16 GB of free space. The Merger’s improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4 and 5 GHZ waveband support yields seamless connection to the Stream Vision 2 app, available for both Android and iOS devices. A high-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing delivers an IPX7 waterproof rating with an operating temperature ranging from -13 to 122F.
- Classic design and compact size; Comfortable viewing experience for prolonged observation; Precise laser rangefinder with 1000 m measuring distance
- High-definition thermal imaging sensor with 640x480 pixel at less than 25 mK NETD; Enhanced image processing algorithms with three image amplification levels
- Fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens; Long detection range up to 1800 m; Two independent batteries with up to 10 hours of continuous operation on a single charge
- 2.5x-20x variable magnification; High-quality reinforced magnesium alloy housing
- Built-in photo and video recorder plus 16 GB of free cloud space; Distant operation and firmware update from iOS and Android devices via the Stream Vision 2 App
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity with 2.4 and 5 GHZ waveband support; Two high-contrast AMOLED displays
- A selection of 8 colour palettes; IPX7 waterproof rated; Wide range of operating temperatures -25C to 50C