Ronstan Series 30 Utility Ball Bearing Block - Single, Swivel Shackle Head
Regular price $34.66 Sale price$31.99 Save $2.67
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Series 30 Utility Ball Bearing Block - Single, Swivel Shackle Head
- Low friction 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full working load range.
- High static and dynamic load capacity.
- Light weight
- Versatile head fittings
Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.Can be fitted with a shackle in either of two planes to allow correct alignment of the block.
- Primary lead blocks on dinghies and catamarans
- Control lines on larger yachts
- U.V. stabilized Acetal sheaves
- Acetal ball bearings
- Impact modified, fiber reinforced and U.V. stabilized Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel load straps and head fittings
Manufacturer : Ronstan
Manufacturer Part No : RF30100
UPC : 9316800258284