Seaview Retrofit Cable Seal - Grey - Up to 0.39" (10mm) Diameter Cable
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Retrofit Cable Seal - Grey - Up to 0.39" (10mm) Diameter Cable
The Seaview Retrofit Cable Seal is the only guaranteed and proven watertight installation for your currently installed cables! The Retrofit Cable Seal provides a watertight installation for your currently installed cables. No need to re-run your cables, simply install with your cable in place! These Seaview Retrofit Cable Seals provide a waterproof pass-through for the antenna, transducer, lights, power, and other cables without removal of the factory-installed cable connector.
- Marine - Radars, satellite domes, cameras, lights and more!
- Automotive - Seal the cables from your exterior lights going into your vehicle. Satellite domes for RV's.
- Home - Easy installation to clean up current cables entering the house. Paintable shell to match the color of your house. Small in diameter and profile to fit in most applications. Extremely durable in all weather conditions.
Install with cable in place! No need to remove cable connectors or cable at all. Features captive nuts. All hardware provided for easy installation.
IPX6 and IPX7 waterproof rating. Uses a tapered watertight rubber seal and base gasket.
*All Seaview Cable Seals (including the round Cable Seals) will work with more than one cable as long as each cable has its own hole and there is at least .125" of rubber around each hole.
Manufacturer : Seaview
Manufacturer Part No : CG20P-G2
UPC : 015568069611