Sika SikaForce®-315 Black 25ml Cartridge
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
SikaForce®-315 Black 25ml Cartridge
SikaForce®-315 is a 2-component polyurethane adhesive with very good adhesion properties. It is specifically designed for bonding small plastic and metal components.
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Fast curing
- No running or dripping
- SikaForce®-315 is suitable for bonding small plastic and metal components such as moldings, clips, and rearview mirror tabs.
- This product is suitable for experienced professional users only.
- Tests with actual substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.
Lightly abrade metal and plastic substrates. Clean and de-grease the surfaces before applying adhesive. Additional surface treatment depends on the specific nature of the substrates. The above information is offered for general guidance only. Advice on specific applications will be given on request.
SikaForce®-315 can be dispensed from the dual mini syringes without the need for an applicator gun. In order to achieve a proper mixing, Mixer Tips (provided with product or sold separately) are required.
Extrude adhesive without mixer to equalize the filling levels, attach the mixer and dispose of the first few cm of the bead.
SikaForce®-315 has to be processed between 10 °C and 30 °C (product, ambient, and substrate temperature).
Uncured SikaForce®-315 may be removed from tools and equipment with Sika® Remover-208 or other suitable solvents. Once cured, the material can only be removed mechanically.
Hands and exposed skin shall be washed immediately using a suitable industrial hand cleaner. Do not use solvents on skin.
Manufacturer : Sika
Manufacturer Part No : 613773
UPC : 338861316986