Snugpak Softie 3 Solstice Sleeping Bag Red Zip
Regular price $259.00 Sale price$219.99 Save $39.01
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The Snugpak Softie 3 Solstice is the smallest sleeping bag in the Softie Outdoors range. Lightweight and compact, this sleeping bags packed size is 6 inches by 6 inches and will fit into space restricted rucksacks or tie discreetly to the outside. The Softie 3 Solstice is equipped with Reflectatherm metalized barrier to help reflect heat and keep you warm with the help of Softie Premier insulation. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie Premier insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet. Softie Premier insulation does not lose thermal characteristics over time, even when stored in the compression stuff sack for long periods of time without use. The comfort temperature rating of this sleeping bag is 41 degrees Fahrenheit but can go as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit for experienced campers and outdoors enthusiasts. The Softie 3 Solstice is equipped with an anti-snag two-way zipper, zip baffle, a mummy shaped design, hanging dry tabs, a draft collar, and a Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw cord to ensure you stay comfortable while you sleep, even when the temperature drops. This durable, versatile sleeping bag is incredibly lightweight and comes with a compressible Snugpak Snuggy Pillow and a compression stuff sack that completes its travel-friendly capabilities. The Softie 3 Solstice is also equipped with a Paratex Steelplate shell to provide you with a durable, highly breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof sleeping bag. The Softie 3 Solstice provides you with everything you need for a comfortable, warm nights sleep in a variety of conditions.
- Comfort temperature rating is 41 degrees Fahrenheit, low rating is 32 degrees Fahrenheit; comes with a compression stuff sack and a Snuggy pillow
- Designed with a draft collar, an anti-snag two-way zipper, zip baffle, hanging dry tabs, and a Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw string
- Equipped with extra tough Paratex Steelplate outer shell fabric, which is breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof
- Features Softie Premier insulation and a breathable Reflectatherm metalized fabric barrier that delivers at least 15 percent additional heat reflection and retention
- Sleeping bag dimensions are 87 inches by 30 inches; the convenient, travel-friendly pack size is 6 inches by 6 inches
- Compression stuff sack
- Hanging dry tabs