Snugpak Softie 6 Twilight Sleeping Bag Blue Zip
Regular price $279.00 Sale price$239.95 Save 14%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The Snugpak Softie 6 Twilight is a versatile 3 season sleeping bag that provides plenty of warmth with its lightweight construction. This compact sleeping bag packs down to 7 inches by 7 inches and weighs 2.7 pounds. The Softie 6 Twilight is equipped with Softie Premier synthetic insulation, which is washable and provides superior heat retention. The randomized fine filament fibers of Softie Premier insulation trap warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet. Softie Premier insulation does not lose thermal characteristics over time, even when stored in the compression stuff sack for long periods of time without use. The comfort temperature rating of this sleeping bag is 32 degrees Fahrenheit but can go as low as 23 degrees Fahrenheit for experienced campers and outdoors enthusiasts. The Softie 6 Twilight is equipped with an anti-snag two-way zipper, zip baffle, a mummy shaped design, hanging dry tabs, a draft collar, and a Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw cord to ensure you stay comfortable while you sleep, even when the temperature drops. This durable, versatile sleeping bag comes with a compression stuff sack and Snugpak Snuggy compressible pillow. The Softie 6 Twilight is also equipped with Paratex Steelplate lightweight fabric to provide you with a durable, highly breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof sleeping bag. The Softie 6 Twilight provides you with everything you need for a comfortable, warm nights sleep in a variety of conditions.
- Comfort temperature rating is 32 degrees Fahrenheit, low rating is 23 degrees Fahrenheit; comes with a compression stuff sack
- Designed with a draft collar, an anti-snag two-way zipper, zip baffle, hanging dry tabs, and a Snugfit hood with an adjustable draw string
- Features Softie Premier insulation that traps warm air to retain heat even when thoroughly wet; does not lose thermal properties over time
- Equipped with extra tough Paratex Steelplate outer shell fabric, which is breathable, water wicking, water repellent, and windproof
- Sleeping bag dimensions are 87 inches by 30 inches; the convenient, travel-friendly pack size is 7 inches by 7 inches
- Compression stuff sack
- Hanging dry tabs