SOL Emergency Tent
Regular price $37.00 Sale price$31.49 Save 15%
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Stay warm and dry on an unexpected night out in the backcountry with SOL Emergency Tent. This innovative survival tube tent is made of metalized heat-reflective polyethylene, so it’s warm, weatherproof and highly visible. The triangle shape ensures water will glide off the top of the tent and is large enough to fit two adults and their gear. This versatile shelter can be used as a tent, sleeping bag, emergency blanket, ground cloth or tarp. Setup the tent with hiking poles or with the included 30 foot paracord. Rig your shelter with the grommeted corners and attach to nearby trees or boulders. The stuff sack doubles as an emergency fire starter and signal device with a tinder cord drawcord and attached emergency whistle. Lightweight and compact, when stuffed in the stuff sack the entire setup weighs a mere 9.5 ounces. Stay warm until help arrives, or the storm passes with the SOL Emergency Tent.
- Emergency Tent in Your Pocket: All-weather heat reflective emergency tent large enough to fit two people and gear, yet small enough to fit a pack pocket
- Easy Assembly; 30 feet of 325 paracord and 6 grommeted corners to rig up the tent to rocks or trees
- Tinder Cord: Stuff sack tinder cord drawcord doubles as a fire starter when inner cotton core is ignited
- Emergency Whistle: Signal for help with the attached rescue whistle on the stuff sack drawcord
- Lightweight and Compact: Weighs a mere 9.5 oz when packed in stuff sack with paracord and fits in the palm of your hand
- Weatherproof Material: Made of metalized polyethylene, the emergency tent material is waterproof and windproof
- Versatile Shelter can be used as tent, sleeping bag, emergency blanket, ground cloth or tarp