SureFire V1C Vampire Mult Spect Red LED Flashlight w IR
Regular price $329.00 Sale price$299.99 Save $29.01
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The V1 vampire is an ultra-compact, combat-ready dual-output flashlight that provides both white light and Infrared output without the need for an IR filter. This ground- breaking handheld illumination tool features virtually failure-proof power-regulated white and Infrared LEDs and a precision total internal reflection (TIR) lens that Optimally shapes both beams for reach and surround light. The v1's click-type tail cap switch--shrouded to help prevent accidental activation you quickly select an output level. In white light mode, partially press the tail cap pushbutton for a momentary-on 400-lumen high-output beam; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for 5-lumen low-output beam with extended runtime. To switch between white light, disable, and Infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. The tail cap switch again lets you easily select output levels in IR mode--partially press for a momentary-on 100-milliwatt high-output beam, press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for a 5-milliwatt low IR beam. The V1 vampire runs on a single 123A lithium battery, is constructed of aerospace aluminum that's mil-spec hard anodized for extreme durability, and is 0-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture. The V1 also features a lockout tail cap, which prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.
- Virtually indestructible 250 lumen high/5 lumen low Red light and 100Mw high/5Mw low IR LEDs Regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Two output levels: high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Dual-output tail cap click switch: press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again for low
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough Surround light for peripheral vision