TACO Latch-tite™ Lifting Handle - 3" Round - Stainless Steel
Regular price $101.00 Sale price$84.99 Save $16.01
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Latch-tite™ Lifting Handle - 3" Round - Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Type 316
Latch-tite™ handles have been designed to provide high performance, trouble free use in the most hostile conditions. The latches and all shafts and tongues are made from cast type 316 stainless steel. Round design enhance any marine craft. Latches can be installed vertically or horizontally, making them ideal for any opening.
The Latch-tite™series is for applications that require a heavy-duty, high performance construction and high quality appearance.
- Cast stainless steel
- Deluxe polish finish
- Unique patented stainless steel shaft with bushing and twin Nitrile “O” rings for greater protection against water penetration
- Over center anti-rattle handles provide quiet operation
- Concealed fasteners
- Mold plugs available upon request for boat builders
- Dimensions: 3" Diameter
- Edge Thickness: 3/32"
- Adjust Depth: 2-7/8"
- Hole Size: 2-9/16"
- Overall Depth: 3-13/16"
- Screw: #8
Manufacturer : TACO Marine
Manufacturer Part No : F16-3000
UPC : 630838022532