TACO Latch-tite™ Stainless Steel 2-7/16" Square
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
Latch-tite™ Stainless Steel 2-7/16" Square
Latch-tite™ handles have been designed to provide high performance, trouble free use in the most hostile conditions. The latches and all shafts and tongues are made from cast type 316 stainless steel. Square design enhance any marine craft. Latches can be installed vertically or horizontally, making them ideal for any opening.
The Latch-tite™ series is for applications that require a heavy-duty, high performance construction and high quality appearance.
- Cast stainless steel
- Type 316
- Deluxe polish finish
- Unique stainless steel shaft with bushing and twin Nitrile “O” rings for greater protection against water penetration
- Over center anti-rattle handles provide quiet operation
- Concealed fasteners
- Mold plugs available upon request for boat builders
- Adjustable depth
- Dimensions: 2-7/16" x 2-7/16"
- Edge Thickness: 5/32"
- Adjust Depth: 1-3/4"
- Hole Size: 2-1/16"
- Overall Depth: 2-5/16"
- Screw: #8
Manufacturer : TACO Marine
Manufacturer Part No : F16-2525