Tipton Snap Cap Shotgun 12 Gauge 2 Pack
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The Tipton Snap Cap Shotgun 12 Gauge 2 Pack are engineered for a long life of dry fire training and practice applications plus effective release of pressure on your on your firing pin spring which extends the life of your firearm. It is generally accepted that once should not drop the firing pin on an empty chamber, which is the primary reason to have Snap Caps for your favorite guns. You should always use Snap Caps when checking or adjusting the trigger pull. If you prefer to release the tension on the hammer springs, when storing your guns, Snap Caps are ideal.
- Inexpensive protection for your guns' firing pins
- Great for checking and adjusting trigger pull
- Use them to release the tension on hammer springs of your guns during storage
- Excellent for checking the function of extractors and ejectors
- Allows you to release the tension on the hammer springs when storing your guns
- Allows the shooter to safely practice trigger pull techniques
- Work with magazines and clips