Wheeler Engineering Space Saver Screwdriver Set
Regular price $19.99 Sale price$18.99 Save $1.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships In Less Than 24 hours
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Secure Checkout
The Wheeler Engineering Space-Saver Screwdriver Set is less than half the size of comparable gunsmithing screwdriver sets. The Wheeler Space Saver Gunsmithing Screwdriver Set takes up very little space on your bench, but contains a durable and comprehensive set of 26 bits chosen to meet most of your gunsmithing needs. It’s also the perfect size to include on your trips to the range and the field. Included with the standard, Phillips, hex, and torx bits, is a 2 inch long #2 Phillips bit which is ideal for recoil pad installation, and a hex-to-square conversion bit which allows you to use 0.25 inch square drive sockets and other attachments. The magnetic handle is perfectly sized for gunsmithing needs, allowing you to carry a variety of bits if the need should arise. The bits in these sets are designed to break before damaging the fastener itself. Breakage of a bit should not be considered a defect, rather it means that the fastener will require some other means of removal or an application of a suitable compound that will penetrate threads, such as Kano Kroil.
- Includes a selection of the same high quality bits found in the Professional Gunsmithing Screwdriver Sets
- Includes standard Phillips, hex and torx bits
- 1 2 inch long #2 Phillips but which is ideal for recoil pad installation
- 1 hex-to-square conversion bit which allows you to use 1/4" square drive sockets and other attachments
- 1 magnetic handle is made of comfortable overmolded plastic